• Typical PTFE hose applications include the transfer of chemicals, foodstuffs, oils, inks, fuels etc
• PTFE hose is suitable for working at temperatures between -70˚c and 260˚c, depending on working pressure
• Hose assemblies are manufactured to customers own requirements
• 1/8 up to 6” bore available
• Various Hose Construction types available: Smooth bore, Convoluted, Convoluted with helical vac reinforcement wire and antistatic liners
• Different types of overbraid available: Stainless Steel and Polymer
• End fitting selection is vast, we can supply Fixed male, Swivel female, Cam and Groove fittings, Flanged Fixed or Swivel, Triclover and RJT
• These options are available in mild steel, stainless steel and a selection of exotic materials to suit certain special applications
• Typical metallic hose applications include all chemical industries. Water sprinkler systems, process and liquid handling industries, steam, oil and gas applications etc.
• Size range ¼ up to 12”
• Temperature Range up to +600˚c & down to -200˚c
• Stainless Steel Annular Convoluted hoses offer a high degree of flexibility for all applications
• Large selection of end fittings available: Females, Screwed males, Hex males, Victaulic end connections, Full range of Flange options fixed or swivel, Camlocks and we can also manufacture specials as requested
• Manufactured to BS 6501 Part 1, 1991 Type B Flexibility
• Mild steel and Stainless steel and connections are standard but we can offer specials as required
Every hose manufactured is available with Material Certification, Test Certification and Certificate of Conformity upon request.